We let everyone use our Branding, however there are few slight guidelines you need to follow when using the taiga Branding
In the following, you'll find a list of the taiga Logos in all possible Colors. Do NOT use any other colors than those threes. If possible, use SVG Files.
- Using the taiga Branding when referring to taiga
- Putting just the taiga Logo in a Shape such as a Circle or a Square in Pinga, White or Black
- Adding a Dropshadow to the Logo to make it visible better.
- Using the taiga Branding when not referring to taiga
- Using a Gradient
- Adding an Outline
- Using a Pattern
- Adding Effects
- Blurring the Branding
- Using a too low resolution (always use SVGs if possible)
- Warping or streching the Branding
- Adding Elements behind or in front or directly next to the logo (keep some distance)
- Recoloring the logo to any color not Pinga, White or Black
- Using the taiga Branding in a commercial Product without written Permission